It doesn’t matter if you work in architecture, or game development, or even animation production, one of the most effective ways to improve rendering and make the result realistic is to use PBR materials with high details.
And since it’s very difficult to find scanned materials that match your needs, so maybe it’s better to do it yourself and not wait for others.
In this tutorial, I will teach you how to create a red maple leaf.
You will have
- 110 minutes unnarrated video 1080p quality (I apologize because it is difficult for me to speak in English)
- Training SBS file (To Study over that)
- 2 Custom nodes that I used in my graph (These nodes are just for better preview and make easy the works so don’t effect your learning if you don’t want to use them)
* This training is saved at 2x speed and its actual time is about 220 minutes.
* This tutorial is suitable for people with at least average ability and you must have basic knowledge of Substance Designer software.
* You must have Substance Designer 11.3 or above to open SBS file.
Please tell me your comment about this tutorial so that I can make better tutorials in the future.
And finally, I hope you like this tutorial.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.