Rigged Coffee Table
Rigged Cherry coffee table
- 100% quad design.
- All Textures created in Substance Painter and exported in 2K PBR (Roughness/Metallic) formats.
- Fully Rigged and contrained drawers makes it easy to open and close them without going too far or worrying about orientation.
- Logically named objects, materials and textures.
- Modelled in Blender 2.83.2
- Textured in Substance Painter 2020.1.3.
- Rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3.
- modelled to real world scales.
CoffeeTable – Approx 50cm tall, 112cm wide, 75cm deep.
- Fully and efficiently UV unwrapped onto a single UV map.
- Showcase animation applied to model, 350 frames, 30fps. Includes drawers opening and closing.
- Subdivision Ready (As shown in renders).
– Tested in Unity, Marmoset Toolbag, Marmoset Viewer, EEVEE and Cycles.
- Root (Moves entire model)
- TopDrawer – Constrained to move along local Y(forward) axis 50cm out, in .Blend file.
- BottomDrawer – Constrained to move along local Y(forward) axis 50cm out, in .Blend file.
.Blend – Native
.FBX (Baked Animation)
Objects in each file format
- Table (Model Collection) -Armature -Animation -Pose -Armature -CoffeTable
- Bone Shapes (Custom Rig shapes Collection) -WGT-Drawers -WGT-Root
Textures included in .png format.
CoffeeTable – 2K –
- Normal – (OpenGL Unity standard, Invert green channel to convert to DirectX Unreal standard)
Poly Counts (According to Blender inspection tools).
- Face count: 3,564
- Vert count: 3,775
- Triangulated count: 7,128
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.