Rigged Grandfather Clock
- 100% quad design.
- All Textures created in Substance Painter and exported in 4K PBR (Roughness/Metallic) formats.
- Fully Rigged
- Logically named objects, materials and textures.
- Modelled in Blender 2.83.2
- Textured in Substance Painter 2020.1.3.
- Rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3.
- modelled to real world scales.
GrandfatherClock – Approx 2.7cm tall, 54cm wide, 27cm deep.
- Fully and efficiently UV unwrapped onto a single UV map.
- Showcase animation applied to model, 360 frames, 30fps. Includes hand movement, weight movement an pendulum swing.
- Tested in Marmoset toolbag, EEVEE and Cycles.
- Root (Moves entire model) – Contstrained to translate and rotate on floor.
- Minute-Hand – Constrained to rotate on clockface.
- Hour-Hand – Constrained to rotate on clockface.
- Pendulum – Constrained to rotate on pivot point.
- Weight-1, -2 and -3 – Constrained to translate along local vertical axis.
.Blend – Native
.FBX (Baked Animation)
Objects in each file format
- GrandfatherClock (Model Collection) -Clock_Rig -Animation -Pose -Armature -GradfatherClock
- Widgets (Custom Rig shapes Collection) -WGT-Hour_Hand -WGT-Minute_Hand -WGT-Pendulum -WGT-Root -WGT-Weight
Textures included in .png format.
GrandfatherClock – 4K –
- Normal – (OpenGL Unity standard, Invert green channel to convert to DirectX Unreal standard)
Poly Counts (According to Blender inspection tools).
- Face count: 16,167
- Vert count: 17,372
- Triangulated count: 32,334
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.