Rigging In Maya: Quadruped
Welcome to my Rigging in Maya series.
In this pack you will be downloading all the source files, scripts and all 20 Videos, which include 12 hours of in-depth tutorials, in Full HD and Advert Free. All for you to keep.
The plan with this series is to take things back to basics as I go through each element separately, so you get a clearer understanding of the whole rigging process.
This pack contains videos 18 to 37 in the series which focus on more advanced areas as we develop a quadruped rig for use in VFX. Parts 1 to 17 are sold separately and cover the fundamentals as well as building a biped rig.
The videos cover
- Model & Rig Preparation
- Driver Skeleton
- Automatic Limb Rigging using Python – Joint Chains
- Automatic Limb Rigging using Python – IK & FK Systems
- Automatic Limb Rigging using Python – Squash & Stretch
- Automatic Limb Rigging using Python – Roll & Twist Joints
- Automatic Limb Rigging using Python – Volume Preservation
- Limb Ribbons
- Limb Ribbon Deformers
- Spline & Ribbon Based Spine
- Spine, Neck & Head
- Dynamic Tail & Ears
- Paw Joystick Controls – Roll & Bank
- Additional Paw Controls
- Ribbon Based Facial Rig
- IK, FK, & Spline Tongue Rig
- Skinning with ngSkinTools
- Global Control Support
- Finalize Your Rig
Now includes all the scripts used in the videos!
- Ribbon Tool
- Quick Limb Tool
- Dynamic Joint Chain Tool
Also comes with two bonus videos!
- Quadruped Rig Limb Comparisons
- Create a Python UI
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.