When your party of intrepid adventurers is journeying across the wastelands, you need to know that they can meet any outpost, wandering marauders or opponents in battle or in kind, and Scar 8 is the man for the job.
This warrior has seen plenty, and comes with the battle scars to prove it, with 4 Eye Colors, Scars and Veins Maps, and additional Textures for a complete and battle-seasoned look.
Scar 8 is ready for your wasteland, post-apocalypse, fantasy, historical, and other artistic needs. Don’t miss out on this new character with tons of characters!
Ultimate Content Compatibility
Improved Expression Capabilities
Updated Eye Technology
Muscle contraction added
Default Pose Change
More Realistic Bending
Better Shoe Fit
Easy Shape Migration
Skin Material Advancements
Scar 8 measurements courtesy of Measure Metrics for Daz Studio:
- Height: 6′ 3″ (190.7 cm)
- Chest Circumference: 48.1″ (122.2 cm)
- Waist Circumference: 36.5″ (92.7 cm)
- Hip Circumference: 41.3″ (104.9 cm)
This product requires installation of either Genesis 8 Starter Essentials through Daz Connect or both Genesis 8 Male Starter Essentials and Genesis 8 Male PowerPose Templates through Daz Install Manager. Product Library, DIM or Daz Connect.
- Scar 8 (.DUF)
- Scar 8 Character Preset
- Scar 8 Full Body Shape
- Scar 8 Head Shape
- Scar 8 Materials:
- Utilizing the Improved Iray Uber Shader
- Scar 8 All
- Scar 8 Face Eyebrows
- Scar 8 Face No Eyebrows
- Scar 8 Eyelashes
- 04 Eye Color Options
- Normal Map On/Off Presets
- Scars and Veins Normal Map On/Off Presets
- Scars Normal Map On/Off Presets
- Veins Normal Map On/Off Presets
- 02 Anatomical Elements Material Presets
- 03 Subsurface Level Presets (3Delight)
- 03 Translucency Level Presets (Iray)
- Textures Include:
- 52 Texture, Bump, Normal, Subsurface, Transparency and Specular Maps (4096 x 4096)
- Daz Studio 3Delight Material Presets (.DUF)
- Daz Studio Iray Material Presets (.DUF)
Includes the Daz Studio format which is subject to the Daz3D EULA.
Included formats for Unreal Engine, FBX, and OBJ
Tafi is the avatar company and developer of the Daz 3D character system. This content was originally developed for Daz Studio
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.