Sci-fi City Design
This tutorial video looks at the creation of 20 sci-fi city images. Over 3h 20m we’ll be looking at 2D sketch work, matte painting, 3D sketch work and finally high quality finished pieces. We start with a section on research and inspiration and then begin to work through the images. Throughout the video I’ll be carefully commenting on what I’m doing, explaining the design process and techniques used. Some parts are sped up with additional commentary, other parts are real-time in 3ds Max or Photoshop. If you’re wanting to be inspired and learn techniques directly related to sci-fi images this might be the tutorial for you.
Included in this product:
- 3D file (3ds Max 2015 / 2018 & fbx version) with key assets used, including textures.
- Reference and inspiration PureRef file.
- Layered Photoshop files for all finished images.
- Photoshop .abr brush file.
- Important textures.
- Video – Part 1 (1hr 45) & Part 2 (1hr 35) 1080p mp4. 10GB zip file.
- I use 3ds Max and V-Ray/Corona but you can follow along using any 3D software package.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.