Sculpt And Paint Your First Cartoon Character Head In Zbrush
Zbrush is the most professional 3D software suitable for creating 3D models of any kind.
Stylized cartoon characters give you tons of opportunities! After making one in Zbrush, you can 3D print them, use them in your video game engine or just make a badass 3D reder of them! Also, they are easy to make and they help you to learn all the basic tools of Zbrush!
Stylized cartoon characters look fantastic in film productions too, they are in every Pixar or Dreamworks animation films.
Now you can learn how to make your very own stylized cartoon character design!
During the course you will:
- Learn the basics of Zbrush, the most powerful 3D software on the market
- Learn how to paint cartoon style eyes
- Learn how to build a stylized cartoon character head from zero
- Get access to a private Facebook group where you will get a lot of useful resources day to day and you can connect with other 3D artists
- Make your own custom brushes in Zbrush
Follow my beginner Zbrush course and create your own stylized cartoon head design with me! Even more, create your own versions and share it with me and the others!
This is a beginner Zbrush course, I will start from the really basics of Zbrush and teach you all the tools you need to make your first stylized cartoon head. I will go slowly explaining all the tools, but if you miss something, or have a question, feel free to ask! 🙂
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.