Sculpting Hands In Zbrush Premium Course
Sculpting Hands in Zbrush Premium Course is a short timelapse and real time annotated premium course (just under 2 hours).
We are going to look at all stages of production from basic modeling with ZModeler (to have the most control of the mesh) to giving you all the necessary knowledge like proportions, bones, muscles and tendons to feel most comfortable creating your own hands.
The course has a lot of photo references as well as anatomy plates to guide through the whole process. It’s not only seeing how one creates the model and what brushes to use but also explaining how to read the surface forms with the help of anatomy to understand what is what and then creating your own hands :).
- Zbrush 2018
What is included
- HD video files (108 minutes of content). Timelapse and real time fully annotated videos. All relevant parts are shown in real time.
- Zbrush files of all stages with subdivision levels so you can follow along.
- 01 – Intro
- 02 – Hand anatomy overview
- 03 – Modeling the base hand with ZModeler
- 04 – Working on proportions
- 05 – Basic ZBrush setup and brushes
- 06 – Posing the fingers
- 07 – Sculpting the hand part 1
- 08 – Sculpting the hand part 2
- 09 – Outro
If you want to check the style of my teaching you can find some of my free tutorials on my YouTube Channel
Don’t be shy to leave a comment, like and subscribe!
Follow me on
- Facebook – https://facebook.com/SergeWorks
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/sergeworks
- ArtStation – https://artstation.com/sergeworks
- For many of my anatomy plates in this course I have used – “Anatomy For Sculptors: Understanding the Human Figure” by Uldis Zarins with Sandis Kondrats.
- You can find this book (and more) here – https://anatomy4sculptors.com/
- I have also extensively used Gray’s Anatomy plates from Wikimedia Commons.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.