Star Wars Imperial V-wing pilot
- It was Made in 3ds max ,zbrush and textured in substance painter and rendered in marmoset toolbag.
- It was based on the episode 3 version .
- Basically this is the imperial V-wing pilot
- It is a pbr character mesh
- It ,who can using this to make a great scenes .
- It it very good detailed. You can see that the base color self adding more detail to the trooper with out normal map , because it isn’t just a basic white shape. I can say to all maps ,metallic , AO etc. I’ll made custom shadow material to make the base color not so flat .
In the pack are 3 texture folder – 3 skin folder (Imperial , early imperial , republic)
The early imperial and republic are using the same helmet textures.
You will get
1 pilot (skeleton version and a statcic version )
The textures are included in the zip file .
The size is 2048×2048.
The trooper has 3 materials
There are 53 textures
- 9 base color
- 3 normal
- 9 metallic
- 9 roughness
- 9 specular
- 9 AO
- 2 emissive
I’ll hope you will liking it 🙂
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.