Substance Designer Mesh Importer
COMPATIBLE WINDOWS & MAC
This is a plugin to import OBJ files into Substance Designer as nodes or as bitmaps, depending if you need flexibility or performance.
This plugin requires:
- SD 2018.3.1+ (version 184.108.40.206)
- SD 2019+ (version 220.127.116.11)
- SD 2020
- Create a node of the mesh imported if you need multiple angles (40 different angles)of it for example to scatter it, similar functionality to the 3d cube node, this is focused on flexibility when working inside Substance Designer
- Create a simple bitmap render with a defined rotation inside your graph, this is focused on performance to keep the substance small at the price of flexibility
- Set the name of the node/ resource
- Define the resolution of the rendered mesh
- Support for UV’s if you want to project a texture of the asset inside of Substance Designer
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.