- Over 6h of fully narrated video tutorial
- 3D scene
- I expect you to have some sort of basic texturing experience.
- You should have Substance 3D Painter 8.1.3 and above installed on your computer.
I decided to make a substance course based on one of my previous ZBrush tutorials.
This course is designed to get you up and running with the latest version of substance 3d painter.
WHAT WILL I LEARN:
- Preparing 3Dscene for texturing
- Making custom materials inside Substance 3D Painter
- Exporting textures
- Render using Arnold Renderer
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN FROM ME:
My name is Hamidreza and I have been a 3D Artist for animation and VFX for about 8 years now. I have worked on many short animations and a few long animated movies.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.