Texturing Mordred’s Helm
In this tutorial I will cover some of the techniques and methods I used to texture Mordred’s Helm for the Artstation ‘Legend of King Arthur’ Challenge, as well as show a brief overview of the rest of the production of the prop.
This tutorial requires a basic to intermediate level of understanding of Substance Painter and Designer, and a basic level of Marmoset Toolbag to follow along, although I try to make it as accessible as possible.
- 2 hours+ of fully narrated video, detailing all the points mentioned in the overview
- All texture files needed to follow along with the tutorial
- Helmet model (No inner cloth, just the metal)
- Annotated SBS files of custom nodes and rust texture
- Environment scene in Marmoset Toolbag for rendering the prop
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.