The Old Glory Flag 1822 – 1836
This first period of American flag history would not be complete unless we included the flag that coined the phrase Old Glory. When Missouri in 1822 became the twenty-fourth state to joined the Union a new flag was approved. For the next 14 years this 24 stars flag would proudly wave over the United States until 1836.
The model includes 2 materials for 2 variations of surface (clean & dirty).
This model is ideal to use in any 3D scenes in games or for movie by using subdivision surface to get more smooth lines.
The 3D model is ready for game and low poly using. All materials are ready for PBR rendering.
Originally created with Blender 2.80 and rendered with Eevee.
Low poly model
- Objects : 1
- Polygons : 36
- Subdivision ready : Yes
- Render engine : Eevee (Cycles ready)
- Rigged : Yes (including armature and bones, no physics animations)
- Actions : 2 (Simple in 138 frames – Natural in 575 frames)
- Loop : Yes
- Materials in scene : 2
- Textures sizes : 2K
- Textures types : Diffuse, Metallic, Roughness, Normal (DirectX & OpenGL), Heigh and AO
- Textures format : PNG
- Real scale : Yes
- Scene objects are organized by groups
File formats do not include textures. All textures are in a specific folder named ‘Textures’
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.