The Old Workshop Scene Files
Hey guys, thank you very much for considering to pick up the scene files from my project The Old Workshop.
To see the final artwork and its breakdowns, along with time-lapse videos of how was done, please visit my Artstation.
In this set you will get:
- The final scene file with all the textures and lighting that will reproduce my final render;
- Another scene file with all the models used to create this scene arranged on the grid in an orderly fashion for ease of use (two Maya scene files in total)
- The final renders in 4K resolution with lighting and wireframe breakdowns in JPG format
- PSD file with the final comp
- 2 LUTs that I used to color grade my image using Camera Raw Filter in PS (can also be used in Light Room)
- Free tutorial (for everyone) explaining how the lighting was approached and how to get to the final result starting from the RAW multi-layered EXR file, going all the way to the final touches in PS
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.