The Perfect Oils. Part 2.
46 Mixer Brush Presets for Photoshop CS5+ and 5 “Impasto” Layer Styles
This product is the result of about a year of work, when I had been creating and polishing new tools for painting in Photoshop, trying to maximally take into account all the wishes I received from owners and users of Part 1 (“The Perfect Oils” Mixer Brush Presets).
Also, I tried to expand the artist’s capabilities as a painter to achieve an even greater approximation of the working process and its results to real impressions of painting by oils (primarily), acrylic, tempera paints. In addition to the 46 Mixer Brush presets I included here 5 Layer Styles, fine for creating the effect of thick paint relief (“impasto”).
Along with “The Perfect Oils Part 1”, it is a powerful tool for digital painting, close to real traditional techniques.
- TPL-file “Perfect_Oils_Part2_MixerBrushPresetsForPSCS5+.tpl”, This is the main file containing 46 Mixer Brush presets.
- ASL-file “Layer Impasto Styles.asl”, Added as Bonus, 5 Layer styles for the effect of thick paint relief, so-called impasto.
- JPG-file “Perfect_Oils_2.0._List-of-Presets.jpg”, A list of all the presets for the Mixer Brush included in the kit. Can be downloaded here among presentation images or from here.
- PDF-fle “Perfect Oils 2. Documentation, Manual & FAQs.pdf”, Description, documentation, general information, tips, FAQ.
Download it from here>>>
!!! This product is for Photoshop versions CS5 and higher.
This is just because the Mixer Brush Tool appears only since CS5. All presets were tested.
The Advantages of this Tool Set
- Realistic Oils and Acrylic paints imitation
- Simple color blending
- Liquid/soft paint sensation
- Painting and mixing new color right into existing (like real oil painting)
- Brushes for expressive or soft painting techniques
- Helps to paint more realistic
- Life-like sketching and painting process
- Helps to form unique painting style
- Rich creative opportunities
Every single brushes in it is really well made. Very responsive and has a realistic touch.
Some people use other tools just because they don’t like the feel of Photoshop brush. I was the one of those, too. But there were lots of advantages of using Photoshop. So I kept using it.
I came here to find some blender tutorials and found this brush pack.
Purchased with no high expectation as I never found any brush as good as this.
But I am so satisfied. I could see they were so fine tuned.
I think I won’t use any other drawing software thanks to these brush pack.
Well done !
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.