Tiled Marble – Variable
You have 3 sets of BaseColor, each set with 3 different modes, clean, dirty, and common modes.
- Dirty mode: cracking. Destroy the edges. low roughness
- Clean mode: perfectly shiny. No destruction
- Common mode: Normal state of being shiny. Destructions that occur over time +Max file: 3DsMax 2015/2021-vray/corona. all maps assined in max file To change the mode use maps on the dirty folder for example.
You can use These textures in any software. Whether in PBR-based software or rendering engines such as V-Ray and Corona.
- For v-ray / corona just use these maps:
- basecolor (= diffuse) + normal + ambientocclusion + height + reflection + glossiness + ior And for other PBR based use these maps:
- basecolor + metallic + Roughness + normal + height + ambientocclosion
You can use the materials prepared in 3DxMax file for vray or Corona.
All different material modes are created by applying textures only.
- PBR texture
- 4K texture
- The tile is not made by geometry (texture)
- Seamless – No plugins required
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.