Tutorial: Barbarian – Lookdev for Realistic Characters
Welcome to my latest Tutorial, Barbarian – Lookdev for Realistic Characters.
In this tutorial, I will be going over my entire process when it comes to doing Lookdev for a realistic character. The process is covered in-depth, with every step explained with narration, in real-time.
There is a lot of content in this tutorial, but I have labeled the chapters in a way to make it easy for you to skip ahead or jump to the area which interests you most, without having to watch the entire process. I did this to make sure a beginner has all the information they need, or a more experienced artist can jump to the information they are seeking.
By the end of the tutorial, you should have the knowledge and techniques to apply realistic shaders to your own characters.
– Chapter01_Shader Foundations
– Chapter02_Adding Displacement
– Chapter03_Refining Leather
– Chapter04_Refine all other Materials and Composition
– Chapter05_DOF and small adjustments
– Chapter06_Skin Displacement
– Chapter07_Adding Diffuse and Spec Roughness
– Chapter08_Adjusting the Skin Diffuse and painting Roughness Mask
– Chapter09_Tweaking Spec Roughness and creating a Fingernail Material
– Chapter10_Face Diffuse Variation
– Chapter11_Tweaks to the Accessories
– Chapter12_Lookdev Tweaks
Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy the tutorial.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.