[UE4] Arch Viz – Door Pack
This project includes everything pictured and some additional components (door latch and sign). Each asset was created for a realistic AAA quality and budget.
A number of prefabs have been created, enabling the user to place the content with ease. Careful consideration towards function has resulted in hierarchies that allow the user to construct blueprints for interactions with the door (should they choose to do so).
Master materials have been converted into instances- For example parameters within the glass material can be altered to manipulate the roughness, opacity, warping, scratches, etc.
- High-quality textures – 2048 (With one 1024 detail normal map).
- Channel packed textures (Metallic, Roughness, Ambient Occlusion) – MRA.
- Optimised for Games.
- Custom collision on all door frames.
- Pre-built prefabs for ease of use.
- Collision: (Yes custom or automatically generated for doors and unique collision for door frames)
- Vertex Count: 10,320 triangles for all assets combined
- LODs: (No)
What you get:
- A map: as displayed on the cover.
- Number of Unique Meshes: 12
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 13
- Number of Textures: 26
- Supported Development Platforms: Windows
- Documentation: None
- Unreal Engine version supported – 4.24 and up.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.