This 37 hours highly in-depth course is for artists who want to start their journey as an environment artist.
With the new release of UE5 and the way that it has changed the content creation pipeline, especially using LUMEN and NANITE.
I felt like there should be a tutorial that teaches how to use these workflows in a pipeline and be like a Blueprint for everybody, and not only cover the technical side of things; but also have an Artistic vision when going for a project, for example having an eye for composition, color theory and timeless techniques that apply to any form of visual art.
What You’ll Learn
- Defining the meaning of Environment Artist and the role that an Environment artist has in a project
- Importance of planning for a project from Reference gathering to generate questions that will help you finalize your environment
- Importance of fundamentals of art like composition, shape and color.
- Setting up a strong content Structure for the project
- Using Nanite to generate high-quality meshes and forget about polygon count
- Setting up a basic Modularity system to help generate content faster
- Different appraoches for generating content
In the end you can watch the video that I cover the contents that get covered in the course.
Thank you for watching!
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.