Ultimate Techniques, Tips & Tricks Tutorial – 3DS Max
In this course, you will learn every technique that Emiel Sleegers uses in his day-to-day life as an environmental artist. By sharing over 8 years’ worth of techniques, tips, and tricks in 3ds max this tutorial is sure to have something for everyone!
This course contains over 4.5 hours worth of content. All the videos are organized by category and are short and easy to understand. You can find the chapter list which will also show every topic we will cover below.
This tutorial course is great for people who already have a basic understanding of 3ds max. Next to this, this tutorial is also great for people who want to know more about modeling techniques in general or who want to switch to 3ds max from a different application as these techniques can often be replicated in other 3d programs.
- 3DS Max 2020
Emiel Sleegers is a senior environment artist currently working in the AAA Game Industry. He’s worked on games like The Division 2 + DLC at Ubisoft, Forza Horizon 3 at Playground Games, and as a Freelancer on multiple projects as an Environment Artist and Material Artist.
There’s a total of 48 videos split into easy-to-digest chapters.
- 01-Customizing Layout And Hotkeys
- 02-Viewport Settings
- 03-Installing Scripts And Plugins
- 05-Non-Destructive Modeling
- 07-Copy And Instancing
- 08-Array Tool
- 10-Changing And Moving Pivot Point
- 11-Resetting Your Transforms And Fixing Mesh Problems – Reset Xform
- 12-Object Colors
- 13-Isolate-Hiding And Freeze Objects
- 14-Object Properties
- 15-Selections And Selection Sets
- 16-Smoothing Groups
- 17-Movement Modes
- 18-Linking Objects
- 20-Creating Edges And Cutting
- 21-Chamfers And Bevels
- 22-Spherify And Adding Segments To Cylinders
- 23-Sculpting Geometry
- 24-Mirror And Align
- 25-Common Deform Modifiers
- 28-Quick Optimizations
- 29-Weighted Normals
- 30-Displacement And Noice
- 31-Creating A High Poly You Can Turn On And Off
- 32-Textools And Uv Unwrapping
- 34-Zorb Modifier
- 35-Very Quick Auto Unwrapping
- 36-Splines And Spline Modifiers
- 38-Quick Boolean Cleanup
- 39-Simulations And Forces
- 40-Cloth Simulation
- 42-Setting Up Materials
- 43-Basic Rendering
- 44-Xray And See-through Mode
- 45-Quick And Easy Object Animations
- 46-Vertex Colors
- 47-Creating 3D Text
- 48-Extra Tips And Tricks And Outro
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.