Understanding Mood: Colors
How do you create real mood in your artwork? In Understanding Mood we tackle that topic by examining the visual aspects that define mood in our art. Following chapter 1 where we covered Lighting we now go over Colors!
- Color Profiles – Every color has different connotations and if you know them you can use them to your advantage.
- Color Schemes – Examine the benefits of purposefully limiting an image’s pool of colors.
- Color Palettes – Every color scheme is based on one of three paradigms.
- Color Relativity – Understand how colors appear to change depending on the colors around them.
Product recommended for
- Beginners to intermediates who want a good crash course on the subject of color
- Those that want to expand their color usage skills but are unsure how to practice
- Advanced artists that would like a go-to reference document and refresher
- 23pg. PDF full of dozens of examples and illustrations
- 26pg. PDF with exercise pages to practice the information covered
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.