Understanding Mood: Colors
How do you create real mood in your artwork? In Understanding Mood we tackle that topic by examining the visual aspects that define mood in our art. Following chapter 1 where we covered Lighting we now go over Colors!
- Color Profiles – Every color has different connotations and if you know them you can use them to your advantage.
- Color Schemes – Examine the benefits of purposefully limiting an image’s pool of colors.
- Color Palettes – Every color scheme is based on one of three paradigms.
- Color Relativity – Understand how colors appear to change depending on the colors around them.
Product recommended for
- Beginners to intermediates who want a good crash course on the subject of color
- Those that want to expand their color usage skills but are unsure how to practice
- Advanced artists that would like a go-to reference document and refresher
- 23pg. PDF full of dozens of examples and illustrations
- 26pg. PDF with exercise pages to practice the information covered
Contains solid information on color and how it relates to mood. As well as exercises to recall information which greatly aids in learning.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.