Unreal Engine 4 – Useful Master Materials V1.1
v1.1 Showcase Video:
Have you ever experienced that every time you start a new project, you have to create your own materials from scratch? Or maybe you are learning to create materials and want to dive a little deeper into it? NO more complicated materials to study from. This set of master materials will help you to speed up the process of your projects right away.
Try the old version for free here: UE4 – Useful Master Materials
This pack includes:
- 5 Master Materials
- 27 Material Instances (19 Material Examples)
- 12 Material Functions
- Well-structured and commented graphs so you can learn how to create materials.
- Additional Resources (Detail Normals, Height Maps, Texture Masks, Meshes, LUTs)
- 3 High-resolution Textures (Rock/Moss/Grass, 2048×2048, Channel-packed RDA)
- 3 High-resolution Static Meshes (Cylinder, Sphere and Ground)
- 1 Game-ready Grass Mesh
- An Overview Scene for showcasing or testing purposes
- Sharpen Post Process Material (to enhance your high-quality final images)
- Lens Distortion Post Process Material
- Added/updated new features
Compatible with UE Version 4.22+
Documentation: Release Notes
Hope you find this useful and if you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact me at [email protected]
You can also find me on my social media listed below:
By purchasing this product, you agree with our terms and conditions.
Personal and Commercial Licenses are available. Personal licenses do NOT apply to companies or organizations. Sharing, streaming, and redistribution to third-party is strictly prohibited. This Product is not allowed to be redistributed or re-sold in any way. Digital products are non-refundable.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.