This is a photo realistic 3D model of vertebral column medical prop. The vertebrae, vertebral disc and the sacrum are all separate objects and can be turned on or off when rendering.
- Mostly quads mesh.
- Total 164215 faces and 328428 tris
- Discs has 15210 faces
- Sacrum has 9436 faces
- Vertebra has 139569 faces
- Two UDIM sets used for the vertebra and sacrum. Sacrum is separated to a second UDIM tile.
- PBR Metal Roughness textures included with normal maps. Please ensure correct application of normal maps if used in 3rd party software.
- Discs have only one UDIM tile.
- Two materials used, one for discs and one for bone.
- Maya 2022 and 3ds Max 2022 scene files are render ready with HDRI setup.
- FBX files with both the production models and high poly sculpting.
- Original high poly ZBrush sculpting with subtools organized in folders
- Substance Painter files
- HDRI backdrop used in Redshift renders is included
- Unfortunately due to Maya bug the texture file paths are absolute. I am looking at currently a way to make them relative.
- This is intended for medical visualization purposes. Although a lot of effort was made that the model is as anatomically accurate as possible, this model should never be used as a reference for any critical medical work such as surgeries.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.