Visual Language Theory – Guide
Hi everyone. In this guide I will share what I know about visual language, (unifying shapes, repetition, variety…) and guide you through step by step analysis of the thinking processes I use everyday at my mech work.
This guide includes all basics I know and a .PSD file demo.
The content is a mix between tutorial, essay, a collection of studies and break-downs of existing popular work, paintovers and feedback I gave to others.
- 15 page PDF file covering theory.
- Bonus .PSD file with demo sketch process. (not narrated)
- Part 1: How to design with rhythm
- Part 2: Techniques on how to frame and guide to a focal point
- Part 3: Adding variety without breaking unity.
- Part 4: Unity in design
- Part 5: Adding variety without breaking repetition.
- Part 6: Detail intensity ratios
- Part 7: Line of action and composition tips
- Part 8: Bridging your design with visual connections.
- Part 9: Application examples, taking the notes and applying it to existing concepts that needed feedback.
- Part 10: Closing thoughts and advice on how to further chase these concepts on your own.
Thank you for your purchase.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.