Due to popular demand, and after a year-long hiatus, a new annual brush pack is FINALLY HERE! In the Wes Gardner’s Brush Pack 2022, enjoy 70 professional brushes, all of which have brought things like Warhammer 40k: Wrath & Glory, Varia, Warner Bros. collector’s prints, commercial works for ADIDAS, ImagineFX showcased art, and more to life!
In this pack, you will receive:
- 70 brushes in .abr (Adobe Photoshop Brush) format
- A 1.5 hour video tutorial, showcasing use-cases and recommendations for every single brush in the pack
- 6 categories of brushes, pre-sorted and labelled for ease-of-use and ready out-of-the-box
- Impasto oil brushes with thick paint texture, creamy blends, and top-tier mixability
- Sketching brushes, including graphites, charcoals, and crisp canvas textures
- Brushes inspired by some of my art idols, including Craig Mullins, Cynthia Sheppard, John Singer Sargent, Feng Zhu, Flaptraps, and more
- Sharp, digital brushes to add to your concept art or illustration toolkit
- Every brush is compatible with standard brush mode, mixer brush mode, smudge tools, AND erasers
I’m constantly on the search for great “traditional feeling” brushes for my digital workflow, and I can safely say that this pack is the closest I’ve come to finding a natural feeling, enjoyable set! Having a few years of extra experience mixing standard and water-soluable oils (with various solvents and mediums such as Liquin, Turpentine, and natural oils such as linseed and walnut), liquid and heavy-body acrylics, and various canvas pastes, I have tried to bring that flexibility and spontaneous nature to these digital brushes for you to enjoy.
Go out there and make some amazing, visceral art that captures the attention and emotions of your audience! I can’t wait to see what you make!
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.