WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN FROM ME
My Name is Abraham Leal, I have 10 years of experience in the 3D Industry and I will be your instructor throughout this course. I specialize in modelling, texturing and lookdev for the videogame industry.
Do you want to learn the tools and secrets to create hard surface models inside of Zbrush? Would you like to model guns, props and Armor? If that is the case then I welcome you to Nexttuts Zbrush Hard Surface Techniques for Beginners.
By the end of this course,
- you’ll be able to model and sculpt all sorts of hard surface props
- You will be understand the inner working of all the hard surface tools inside of Zbrush
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Modelling with Zmodeler
- Live Booleans Workflow
- Polygroups and its uses
- Mesh Generation Techniques
- Bevel Pro and Knife Brushes
- Retopology and Decimation
We will first learn about the most common techniques and we will then go over 5 different projects for you to follow along. This projects are designed to teach you the tools and workflow necessary to create amazing art. We will model simple objects like a poke ball, and then move on to more complicated assets such as a revolver, a knife, fantasy Armor and Sci Fi Armor.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR ME
- This course is aimed towards beginner levels students who have a basic understanding of the Zbrush interface and want to learn workflows and techniques for hard surface sculpting.
- If you are interested in a fast and flexible modelling and sculpting workflows that doesn’t require external software this course is for you.
WHO IS NOT THE IDEAL STUDENT
This course is not designed for absolute Zbrush beginners.
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW OR HAVE FOR THE COURSE
- I expect you to have some sort of basic Zbrush experience.
- You should have Zbrush 2022 installed on your computer.
JOIN ME NOW
Join me and learn how to create Hard Surface Models in no time!
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.