Zbrush – Armor Nano Brush + Meshes Part 02
Second part of my armor nanomesh series!
10 armor Nanomesh Brushes all contained within one Multi-mesh brush and Low poly meshes.
For use with Zbrush (2018) and up.
– One Nano multi brush
– One Brush Icon (PNG)
– One Maya Lowpoly file (MA)
– 10 Base Lowpoly meshes (OBJ + FBX)
How to use :
Please find reference pictures attached for specific settings.
1) Import the brushes
2) Right click on your mesh and select All polygons
3) Click and drag to adjust the size
4) Under Tools – Nanomesh you will find all the necessary settings to get the best result!
Feedback, questions, and updates :
by email at [email protected]
Commercial use of the Brushes/Alphas are permitted but the alphas or brushes themselves can not be sold or shared and must be embedded components in media such as a video game, movies etc.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.