Zbrush – Ropes IMM Brush + Meshes
20 Ropes Curve Brushes all contained within one Multi-mesh brush and Low poly meshes. Higher res pictures on My ArtStation
- One IMM Multi Curve Brush
- One Brush Icon (PNG)
- One Maya Lowpoly file (MA)
- 20 Base Lowpoly meshes (OBJ + FBX)
How to Use
- Please find reference pictures attached for specific settings.
- When using the brush make sure to turn on Curve mode under the Stroke – Curve menu.
- This Brush has Tri-part ropes and Non-Tri-parts ropes
- For Tri-Part ropes (see pictures for reference) –> Tri-part should be turned ON. (Brush–>Modifier–>Tri-parts)
- For Non-TriPart ropes (see pictures for reference) –> Tri-part should be turned OFF. (Brush–>Modifier–>Tri-parts) and Weld points should be turned ON.
- For use with Zbrush (2018) and up.
Feedback, Questions, & Updates
Commercial use of the Brushes/Alphas are permitted but the alphas or brushes themselves can not be sold or shared and must be embedded components in media such as a video game, movies etc.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.