In this class you will learn:
- Sculpting techniques in Zbrush
- Basic anatomy and proportions for character creation
- Analyzing reference and what to look for
- Blocking out your character
- Creating high detail on your character
- Stylizing your character and experimenting with shape language
- Creating hair in Zbrush
- Creating Armor in Zbrush
- UV’s and texturing in Zbrush
- Transfer high poly data to a low poly mesh
- Posing in Zbrush
- Lighting and Rendering in Zbrush
- Exporting from Zbrush to Photoshop
- Use Photoshop to create a final image of your work
Over 15 hours of step-by-step training with no jump cuts so you don’t get left behind!
This class is beginner friendly! I explain every step along the way to ensure that you don’t miss a beat. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me and I will help as soon as I can!
If you find the Zbrush user interface challenging I recommend you check out my class Zbrush For Beginners! It is a full overview of the main tools and functionality that Zbrush has to offer, and it will help get you up to speed with how to use the program!
You will need a working computer that can run Zbrush and a license for the software.
If you don’t own a permanent license for Zbrush, I believe they now offer a monthly subscription, making it much more accessible to students and beginners!
Music by Bensound
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.