Ornament Trims Vol.1
This is a set of 60 Ornament trim brushes for ZBrush, all brushes use 2048×2048 16-bit alphas, PSD, Tiff, PNG alphas are also included. These brushes should also be able to be used in Substance painter in the close future, customers will get access to this automatically and will receive an email about it.
- 60 ZBrush brushes.
- PSD, Tiff, Jpeg alphas.
- All alphas 2048×2048 – 16bit
- JP.Ornament Alphas Vol.1
- Ornament Alphas Vol.1
- Ornament Alphas Vol.2
- Ornament Trims Vol.1
- JP.Ornament Tiles Vol.1
- JP.Ornament Trims Vol.1
- JP.Ornament Collection
Commercial use of the Brushes/Alphas are permitted but the alphas or brushes themselves can not be sold or shared and must be embedded components in media such as a video game, movies etc.
Single User License – this license is for one person only you can use it on multiple computers but only one person should have access to it. Good for freelance artists, students, hobbyists, or motivated pro artists.
Team license (up to 10 users) – For teams with up to 10 people. (Currently only available at – https://gum.co/qMNqd)
Team license (Unlimited) – For teams with more then 10 people. (Currently only available at – https://gum.co/qMNqd)
Educational license (Unlimited) – Unlimited number of users at one school location. (Currently only available at – https://gum.co/qMNqd)
Bigger preview pictures over at – https://www.artstation.com/artwork/GAgyB
Feedback, questions, and updates at – www.facebook.com/JonasDigitalArt
Download other Products – https://flippednormals.com/creator/jro/
Other art & products from me – https://www.artstation.com/artist/jronn
– ZBrush brushes work with version 4r8 p2 and up.
– If you for some reason can’t update to the necessary ZBrush version you can add the alphas to a brush in your version of ZBrush and still use the brushes.
– I find it easier and faster to just add one of the brushes, then import the PSD alphas and switch between the alphas rather then the brushes.
– To see the whole library of brushes go to – https://www.artstation.com/artwork/GAgyB
– Info about brush names, JRO is a short for Jonas Ronnegard and is added to make it easier to find my brushes, at the end of a brush it can say in or out, in means that the alpha is meant to push into the mesh and out means it’s supposed to push out of the mesh.
Ciprian Scutariu – Ornament Modeling.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.